Sunday, March 23, 2014

Liebster Award!!!!!!

Hey Doll,
Earlier today I recieved a notifiation on Instagram that was nomination for a LIESTER AWARD by fellow blogger Denesha M. of Chronicles of a Fatshionista . Thank you so much hun for the nomination.

Liebster_Award
Here Are The Rules
  1. Make a post about the Liebster Award and thank the blogger that nominated you.
  2. State 11 interesting facts about yourself.
  3. Answer the 11 question asked by the blogger who nominated you.
  4. Nominate 11 new blogger with 500 or less followers.
  5. Write 11 new questions for your nominees. 
11 Interesting Facts About Me
  1. I am originally from Bronx, NY; but now reside in Raleigh, NC.
  2. I'm currently in school studying pharmacology.
  3. My nationality is West Indian and Panamanian.
  4. I am addicted sushi and taco bell (I know weird...lls).
  5. When I was younger I wanted to be a fashion designer.
  6. I LOVE thrifting.
  7. I'm obsessed with Youtube.
  8. I went to private school up until high school.
  9. I have traveled to the UK and varies West Indian islands.
  10. Me and my mother like watching the Disney Channel.
  11. Once I finished school I want to move to Maryland.
Denesha's Questions
  • Do you like to set deadlines for yourself when it comes to writing a blog post?
I try to but with me being in school it's hard for me to stick to them.
  • Do you prefer in-store shopping or online shopping?
I like both in-store when it has to do with thrifting and online when I find great sales.
  • How do you stay organized?
Ummm, I'm not sure how organized I am...lls. I try to give things a place and keep it there...
  • How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging last summer so for about a year now.
  • What are 3 of your future goals?
To get my degree; To travel overseas again; To have a chance to go to Fashion Week
  • What do you like about blogging?
I like blogging because I can give my own opinion and eye for fashion.
  • What is your favorite movie or TV show?
New favortie movie "Thor 2"
  • What is your favorite social media site?
Instagram
  • You has had the biggest influence on you?
My mom, she been my biggest supporter in life.
  • Who inspires you?
Not trying to be overly confident, but I am my own inspiration from where I've been to where I'm going it keeps me motivated.
  • Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I've always loved fashion and what better way to express myself. 

And the Nominees Are.....
  1. Crystalyn of Sugary Southern Curves
  2. Antoinique of Laydee Posh
  3. Darquitta of Darquitta's Urbn Castles
  4. Desi  of FancyDime
  5. Isha of An Autumns Grace
  6. Ashlee of Big Beautiful Black Girls
  7. Yasmine of Inya's Universe
  8. Dionne of Supersize My Fashion
  9. Keeona of Curvy Luxe
  10. Aarti of Curves Become Her
  11. Bee of Curvaceously Bee
Nominee's Questions
  1. What encouraged you start blogging?
  2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
  3. What's you favorite food?
  4. When you not blogging, what are you doing?
  5. Once one thing you can't live without?
  6. What's your favorite color?
  7. If the world was ending, and you could only keep 3 things what would they be?
  8. What song have you had on repeat lately?
  9. What's one of your biggest dreams?
  10. Vintage or New?
  11. Who is your celebrity fashion icon?
Thank you so much for stopping by and thank you again Denesha for the numination. Please don't for get to JOIN this page & SHARE this post.

Stay tuned for more STYLE STORIES!!!!!

XOXO
Katiyah Jo'Nel

No comments:

Post a Comment