Tuesday, July 16, 2013

If The Shoe Fits, Wear It!!!!

Hey ShoeFeens,
As women we can all wear this name proudly. So being a shoe lover myself, I wanted to do a virtual styling around these fly Jeffrey Campbell "Rock-A-Bye" Wedges. I came across these awesome shoes one day scrolling on Instagram to @ShoeGameInsane she is the owner of "Fly Feet Boutique & Style". I contacted her inquiring about the shoes and also if  I can use them in an virtual styling, because I loved them so much. Fly Feet Boutique is an online boutique based of SC that sales shoes, customizes shoes, sales vintage thrifted  clothing, and she also styles clients. She was a sweetheart in answering my question and also allowing me to use the fly shoes. If your interested in these shoe or fancy footwear like this just check her out @ShoeGameInsane on Instagram.  

Style Breakdown
Black Cold Shoulder Dress- ASOS
The Dolly Earring in Purple- Karmaloop
The Queen Tiger Crossbody Clutch- Karmaloop
Blue Iridescent Curved Bangle- Rivers Island

If you liked this look just comment and let me know and also make sure you join this page. Thank you for taking time and reading and as you already know stay tuned for the next STYLE STORY!!!


1 comment: