Monday, March 17, 2014

#GreenENVY

Hey Luvies,
I'm here to give another St. Patrick's Day makeup look. The look I posted yesterday didn't show up as green as I wanted it to so I just created another look for you ladies. Like I said yesterday this is the most effort I have ever put into St. Patrick's Day but it's helping me broaden my color palette. I'm so use to neutral smokey eyes I thought it was time for me to step out the box. I hope you enjoy!!!!

MAKEUP BREAKDOWN
EYES: ELF 100 Palette "Yellowish Gold" (Lid)
                                                                   "Bright Green" (Upper Crease/ Transition)
                                                      "Dark Shimmery Green" (Crease)
                              "Black" (Outer V)
             Black Radiance "Chocolate" (Brow-bone)
LIPS: Milani "Creamy Cocoa" (Base)
ELF 100 Palette "Dark Shimmery Green"

Thank you for stopping by I hoped you enjoyed this festive look. Please don't forget to JOIN this page & SHARE this post...

Stay tuned for more STYLE STORIES!!!!

XOXO 
Katiyah Jo'Nel

No comments:

Post a Comment