Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Beautiful Mind 1

Hey Dolls,
This is a collage of looks that I created while on Polyvore. I was supposed to be typing a 5-page paper but need a mental break and decided to do something a little more enlightening. So started randomly picking pieces that I liked, almost as if I was in a mall or something...lls I jumped back and forth from my paper to my virtual shopping spree. This is want my randomness created, and yes, I finished my paper. These looks I feel can cater to each and every female, so here's my little something for everyone...Enjoy!!!

Creative Thinking 1

Creative Thinking 1 by Katiyah-Jonel 


Thanks for stopping by!!!! Please don't forget to JOIN this page & SHARE this post. Comment below and tell which look was you favorite.

Stay tuned for more STYLE STORIES!!!!\

XOXO
Katiyah Jo'Nel

No comments:

Post a Comment