Sunday, April 27, 2014

#OOTN: Fashion Attire

Hey Dollls,
Last night I was invited to the LP Models "Fantasy" Fashion Show by the lovely Linc Linc Edwards, a friend but also one of the amazing models in the show. The show was on point filled with great performances and beautiful clothing and lingerie for straight and plus-size females. I truly enjoyed myself to the fullest and I can't wait for there next show. Of course you know I wanted to shared what I wore to last night festivities so, Enjoy!!!

STYLE BREAKDOWN

Abstract Blazer- *Thifted*
Crop Top- It's Fashion Metro
Midi Skirt- It's Fashion Metro
Sandals- Target
Fold-Over Clutch- Accessorize



THE SHOW


Thank for stopping by I hope enjoyed this #OOTN. Please don't forget to JOIN my blog & SHARE this post.

Stay tuned for more STYLE STORIES....

XOXO
Katiyah Jo'Nel


No comments:

Post a Comment