Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Jersey Getaway + Ms. Full-Figured USA 2015

Hey Beauties,


So I've been keeping a secret from you guys. I kind of mentioned it in my last post, but I didn't really go into much detail about my big secret..lol. Well about two months ago, I was asked to be apart of the Ms. Full Figured NC Pageant Team. Of course I accepted the offer, and I am now the image consultant/stylist for the first Ms. Full Figured NC Pageant. I am beyond excited to be able to share my fashion perspective and expertise with these beautiful young ladies. For these pass two months, we have went through the interest meeting and auditions for the pageant, and the delegates have been chosen. This pass weekend, I had the chance to attend the Ms. Full Figured USA 2015 Pageant in Newark, New Jersey, along with the NC pageant director and some of the chosen delegates. It was an awesome experience to see all the beautiful women and their family/supporters rooting for them to be crowned queen. It was also amazing to see what's to come for the Ms. Full Figured NC delegates in their journey to become the first Ms. Full Figured NC 2015.We have about five months before "pageant day",  I will try to keep you posted on my journey as the image consultant for the Ms. Full Figured NC Pageant. Also, I caught an amazing sale on Rue107.com and decided to be a #ruebabe for the weekend...lol, here are the highlights from my amazing weekend getaway. Enjoy!

Heading Out @ 3am

My View


Robert Treat Hotel, 6th Floor
Newark, New Jersey


Pink Peacock Dress: Rue107 (Sold Out) ~ Purse: Aldo ~ Heels: Shoe Trend
Necklace: Burlington Coat Factory ~ Watch: Charming Charlie's


M. M. Sun Baked Crop Top: Rue107 ~ Boyfriend Jeans: *DIY* ~ Cardigan: It's Fashion
Purse: Aldo ~ Sandals; Target ~ Sunglasses: Father & Son Consignment Shop

The Winners


Front Right: Alnisa Newsome, Ms Full Figured USA Plus 2015
Front Center: Theresa Randolph, CEO/President of Ms. Full Figured USA Pageant
Front Left: D'amrique Simmons, Ms. Full Figured USA 2105
Back Center: Andie Steward, Ms. Exquisite Full Figured USA 2015

The Tiebreaker....


(PRESS PLAY)
These two ladies had to compete in a tiebreaker talent showdown for the title of
Ms. Full Figured USA 2015.

CROWNED!

Meet Purusha Jones, crowned Ms. Full Figured NC Director
(Congratulations, Mother Purusha!)

Thank you soooo much for stopping by, I truly hope you enjoyed this pageant post. Like I stated previouly I will try to keep you posted on my journey. If you would like to see how I *DIY* my Boyfriend Jeans, then COMMENT BELOW! Please don't for get to check out each one the pageant winners by just clicking on their name. Don't forget to JOIN & SHARE!

"Life is your RUNWAY, so make each STYLE STORY count!"
Katiyah Jo'Nel

1 comment:

  1. Heyyyy i left u comments on posh! I wana buy some items! Pleaseeee reply when u get a chance! I commented under ur skirt n top! My id is @shallowbytch. Muah!

    ReplyDelete