Sunday, March 16, 2014

Date Night...

Hey Dolls,
I just wanted to come and show you what I wore yesterday evening for date night. I'm finally on spring break and I have been feening to get all dolled up and fancy. Even though I got all dressed up I didn't actually find anything to do...lls. Sometimes that's the struggle of having a boring life. Well since I took the time to get all pretty, might as well so it to someone. : ) I hope you enjoy this look..

STYLE BREAKDOWN
Blue Tribal Top- Target
Sleeveless Cardigan- UNKNOWN
Patent Leather Belt- Thrifted
Black/White Skirt- Target
Blue Flats- Target

Neutral Light Smokey Eye w/ Glossy Nude Lip

If you were wondering about where I purchased my hair it's from ALIEXPRESS.
Vendor: Guangzhou Mocha Hair Products Co., LTD.
Brazilain Bodywave
Lengths: 16, 18, 20, 22 inches

Thank you for stopping by... Don't forget to JOIN this page & SHARE this post. Please comment below and tell what you ladies would like to see next.

Stay tuned for more STYLE STORIES!!!!!

XOXO
Katiyah Jo'Nel

No comments:

Post a Comment