Sunday, November 17, 2013

Falling for Fall: OOTD

Hey SugarPlums,
So as I promised giving you ladies more autumn style stories. This is a simple comfortable around the town styling, and basically that's what I did while wearing it this outfit. On this day, I went to my fav consignment shop (Father's & Son's Consignment Shop) wear I purchased some new eye wear. If you like to see a preview of the glasses just check out my Instagram @BrwnBrbii. I also went to Twisted Fork for dinner, that was my first time dining there, and I can say I really enjoyed myself. But enoungh with the gabbing lets get into this STYLE STORY......

STYLE BREAKDOWN
Foral Button-Up Blouse: Old Navy
Jeans: Thirfted
(D.I.Y. Distressing)
White Button-Up Vest: Wal-Mart
Teal Infinity Scarf: Accessorize
Brown Combat Boots: Target 






Thank you for reading!!!! Please also take the time to COMMENT and tell me your thoughts, and also JOIN THIS PAGE so you can stay tuned to more STYLE STORIES!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment