Monday, July 22, 2013

DIY Styling: Torrid Opening

Hey "DoItYourself" Divas,
I just want to share with you ladies an ootd I had over the weekend. This ootd was a DIY styling from head to toe. I made a crop top out of an old see-thru floral shirt that I hardly ever wore and added a little pizazz to a pair of thirfted jeans by cut up one leg. DIY projects are so much fun and easy to do, and also shows off your personal creativity. I wore this outfit to the grand opening of a Torrid store in my area. I'm so glad they opened a Torrid in the RDU area because the closet one was and hour away. At the opening the first 50 people received a gift card. Yes, I received a $10 gift card but I gave it to one of my good friends so she can could combine it with her $50 gift card. We know Torrid is a little pricey, but she was able to get two good quality items that she could wear to her new job. I really enjoyed this DIY styling because I created a new looks with old pieces.



Thank you for reading...comment and join this page...and always stay tuned for the next STYLE STORY!!! 

3 comments: