I'm adding a new segment to my blog which is the "My Curves are Beautiful Spotlight". With this spotlight segment I want to shine a positive light on plus size women that are doing there thang within the fashion industry. Whether it be modeling, blogging, makeup artistry, etc you ladies deserve to have center stage. For today's spotlight I'm shining a light on two wonderful, amazing sisters, Linc and Juice. This set of twins, to me definitely embrace the phrase- "When life gives your curves, flaunt them". And that's what their doing in photographs and down the runway their flaunting and giving life to those who need it. : )
INTERVIEW W/ LINC & JUICE
- We've been modeling for going on two years now.
- Juice - What inspired me to start modeling is when I saw Tocara on ANTM. And because I'm very photo genetic.
- Linc - Well what inspired me to start modeling is because everyone said that I should pursue it because of how I look. I was always into fashion and thought it would be fun.
- Juice - Cons: People don't take you seriously. Pros: The community of plus size modeling is growing every year.
- Linc - Cons: That there's not a lot of opportunity for plus size models. Pros: The plus size industry is very up lifting to one another. Making women feel beautiful no matter what your size is. I love that.
- Juice - I love peplum look. I dislike the hi low skirts.
- Linc - I'm loving the 2-piece dresses. I don't like the designer leggings.
- Juice - In store shopping by far. I love Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, and Dillard's .
- Linc - I love both in store and online . I love Forever 21, Glostylzes Online Boutique, and Barcode Cartier.
- Juice - To do a dance break with Diddy, to be someone relevant in the plus size industry, and just to be successful.
- Linc - To be a major trendsetter, to own my own makeup line, and to be an inspiration to women.
Thank you so much for stopping by. If want to see more of Linc and Juice tap on the links above or check them on IG @Iamlinclinc & @Dejonayeplease. Please don't forget to JOIN my blog & SHARE this post.
Stay tuned for more Style Stories!!!!!