Tuesday, March 4, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!

Hey Luvbugs,
My birthday just pasted on February 24 and I had a chance to celebrate this past weekend at Still Life Night Club. I truly enjoyed every moment with all the people I love. The whole night was epic; I really couldn't have asked for a better birthday celebration. But I just want to share some of the highlights from this eventful evening and also what I wore.

STYLE BREAKDOWN

Faux Fur Vest- Ebay
Gold Belt- Asos
Gold/Black Earrings- Kiani Collection
Black Lace-Up Pumps- Shoe Trend
Deep V Ruffled Dress- Durham Rescue Mission (Thrifted)
(YES, thrifted I purchased this dress for $6 and then had it altered where added in the Deep-V neckline.)


BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER...






SHE x. SHE






I thank everyone that participating in making this day so special. Please don't forget to JOIN & SHARE this post. 

Stay tuned for more STYLE STORIES...
XOXO
Katiyah Jo'Nel

No comments:

Post a Comment