Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Spring Blues

Hey Dolls,


I know I promised the details to this look awhile ago, but as a full-time student sometimes my passion for blogging has to take the backseat to my education. I received a large response on my FB Like Page, Style Stories of Katiyah Jo'Nel, and I knew I had to keep my promise. I created this spring inspired makeup look, in hopes it would bring sunnier days. Even though spring is here, where I live we are still experiencing some chilly weather. I hope this look brings a little sunshine to your day. Enjoy:)

MAKEUP BREAKDOWN


~Face~

Primer: Rimmel London Stay Matte
Foundation: Black Radiance Color Perfect "Brownie"
Under-eye Highlight: L.A. Girl Pro Concealer "Toffee"
Highlight Set: Ruby Kisses HD Setting Pwdr "Banana"
Contour: E.L.F Contouring Blush & Bronzing Duo "Turks & Caicos"
Blush: MAC "Peaches"

~Eyes~

Eyeshadow Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eyebrows: Nicka K Auto Liner "Dark Brown"
Inner Corner Base: NYX Jumbo Pencil "Horseradish"
Inner Corner: Almay Singles "Honeydew"
Center Base: NYX Jumbo Pencil "Peacock"
Center Lid: Milani Singles "Bella Teal"
Outer Corner: Milani Singles "Bella Navy"
Eye Liner: E.L.F Liquid Liner

~Mascara~

Younique 3D Fiber Lash System
I was gifted this 3D lash system to be reviewed, but before given you a review I wanted to use it for awhile. The instructions to these 3D fiber lashes tells you to apply regular mascara first, but with this application I did not do so. With applying the regular mascara first, my lashes look too clumpy in my opinion. I do see myself reaching for this product, because of the simplicity of not needing lashes or lash glue.  

~Lips~

Lip Liner: MAC "Cork"
Lipstick: MAC "Velvet Teddy"
Gloss: Nanacoco "Hidden Desire"


Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my 'Spring Blues' makeup look. I always encourage feedback, so please don't be afraid to leave a COMMENT BELOW. Please don't forget to JOIN my blog to stay up-to-date with the newest blog post & SHARE this post with friends.

"Life is your RUNWAY, so make each STYLE STORY count."
Katiyah Jo'Nel

No comments:

Post a Comment