Thursday, April 16, 2015

Beauty Review | Younique 3D Fiber Lashes + Royal Life Makeover

Hey Beauties,

Today's topic will focus on the Younique 3D Fiber Lashes. This product has definitely made a rave within the beauty community. Younique 3D Fiber Lashes will give you the comfort of having a hassle-free lash applying process. As a beauty enthusiast, I normally go through tons of lashes, when creating my makeup looks. I met the beautiful Chelae', during the Ms. Full Figured NC Pageant auditions. While chit chatting with her after the auditions, she told me she was a Independent Presenter for Younique; I was super excited! With all my raving about this product to her, I was gifted the opportunity to give the Younique 3D Fiber Lashes a try. Within this post, I will give you my pros and cons of Younique 3D Fiber lashes, since I've had the opportunity to use it for awhile. Also, for more details on how to get a chance meet Chelae' at the Women's Empowerment this weekend; Just keep on reading Now, let's get into this review!

The Younique 3D Lashes comes in the sleek black textured case. I love the packaging of this product. The two applicators: Moodstruck Transparent Gel, Moodstruck Natural Fibers.

My Natural Lashes


3D Fiber Lashes w/ Mascara


It is instructed to apply the Younique 3D Fiber Lashes with your favorite mascara. I used the Maybelline Pumped Up! Colassal Volum'Express Mascara as my base. Then applied two applications of the 3D Lash system.

3D Fiber Lashes w/o Mascara


You can also go without the store brand mascara base coat, giving you a less fuller look.

My overall opinion still remains the same. Since I've had this product I find myself reaching for it more, instead of applying lashes.

Meet Chelae' at Women's Empowerment

This upcoming weekend, Saturday, April 18, 2015, Pure Face Challenge & Independent Younique Presenters will be vendors (booth 36/37) at Women's Empowerment here in Raleigh, NC. A Premier/Celebrity Makeup Artist will also be at the booth providing makeup services, 3D Fiber Lashes & FREE Consultations. For early booking CLICK THE LINK!
Book an Appointment

Last Minute Giveaway

The winner will receive:
1. One Free ticket into Women’s Empowerment
2. Full “Face Beat” from a Celebrity Makeup Artist
3. Style and Fashion Consultation
4. Life Coaching Session
5. Access to a Financial Advisor
6. A Special Gift Package & Surprise Celebrity Photo-op
 *The winner will decided tonight (04/16/15 @ 11:59pm), so hurry up and enter to win*


Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed this beauty product review. If you have a product that you would like me to review just COMMENT BELOW! Please don't forget to JOIN & SHARE, and also don't forget to check out Chelae' on Facebook & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment