Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Style Symposium Recap

Hey Dolls,

A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to attend an amazing event hosted by the fashionably stylish duo byKikiSol. This Style Symposium was the first of many to come from the byKikiSol style series. The topic of the day was Curvy Confidence and as plus-sized women how it could be hard to stand out in this straight-sized world. This panel of beautiful women shared so many awesome tips, tricks, and encouraging words on how to be confident as a curvy women, and also how to encourage other women to be confident in themselves. I truly enjoyed this open discussion, allowing us in the audience a chance to freely share our own curvy confident experiences. By listening to these ladies stories I gain so much more knowledge that will definitely help me in my journey to self-love. Thank you soooo much ladies for this opportunity, I can't wait to see whats up for discussion at the next Style Symposium!



Blogger Beauties


Met these two amazing bloggers also at The Style Symposium. Go check them out!
Ashley Carter of Fabellis
Stacie Vick of Classy Confident Curves

Style Breakdown


Blazer: Ashley Stewart
Top: Torrid
Boyfriend Jeans: Thrifted *DIY*
Pumps: Shoe Show
Fringed Purse: It's Fashion Metro

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hoped your enjoyed this Style Symposium recap. Click the links to check out what's new with each one of these ladies, and also where you can purchase pieces from my #OOTD. For details on how I created these Boyfriend jeans; COMMENT BELOW. Please don't forget to JOIN & SHARE!!!

"Life is your RUNWAY, so make each STYLE STORY count."
Katiyah Jo'Nel

No comments:

Post a Comment