Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Thrifting at it's Finest....

Hey Thrifty Divas,
One of my motto's of this year is Carpe Diem, which of course we know it means to "Seize the Day". So with that being said yesterday I took a little Carpe Diem trip and found myself in Charlotte, NC. I went with one of my close friends for a graduation. It wasn't too bad of a drive round about 3hrs from Raleigh, where I live. The graduation was nice but what was even NICER was I came across a Goodwill Outlet. And when i say outlet, I mean that it truly was. It was huge clothes everywhere, people everywhere I almost felt like I walked into a thrifters heaven - lls. The best thing about this Goodwill was the fact that they weighed the clothes by pounds ($1.39 per lbs), and not by each garment. So I jumped in with everyone else and started to dig for some pieces. There was so many bins of clothes I know I only scratched the surface, but i did leave with four nice pieces, which only came up to $6.00.... WHAT!!!!!!! I'm telling you a real bang for my buck. I love to shop and splurge here or there but when I find a bargain I just can't past it up. And $6.00 to me is way beyond a bargain. The experience was nice and I had blast and defiantly will be going back very soon. I can't wait to style these pieces up for you divas to show that you can be just has fashionable on a budget. So Divas, stay Frugal and Fashionable...and stay tuned for more STYLE STORIES....




No comments:

Post a Comment