Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Rich Hipster




Hey Groovy Dolls,
So today I'm coming to you because I absolutely love Chrisette Michele new album "Better". She an amazing women and her music is off the charts. There was a song on her album named "Rich Hipster" feat. Wale that I so fell in love with as soon as it hit my ears. So this style story is in ode to this wonderful woman. All of us ladies have and hipster/ flower power side. Just wanting to be free, tranquil, and ready to have a good time. With this styling I paired a royal blue romper with a white woven vest and added a butterfly belt to accentuate my waist. Adding the woven vest gives you the coverage on your chest and back since it is a strapless romper. With the small details of fringe on the vest and a butterfly on the belt puts you in the mindset of a free-spirited diva. For the footwear I would probaly wear a black sandal or black heel to convert this outfit from day to night. I'm loving every bit of this chic and classy outfit as well as Chrisette Michele's new album which has made it to my top 5. Please go check it out and stay tuned for another STYLE STORY...
Style Breakdown


Royal Blue Romper- Its Fashion Metro
Woven Vest- Forever 21
Butterfly Belt- Thrifted from mother's closet
Sunglasses- Fathers & Sons Consignment Shop
Arm Candy- Rainbow & Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment