Monday, June 10, 2013

Starting Something New

Hey Fashion Dolls,
This is your hopefully new found fashion friend Katiyah Jo'Nel. I am so excited to be starting this blog, this has been an ambition of mine for some time but I've just been a little apprehensive. But I'm over my fear and ready to give you dolls a walk in my shoes...literally. I not here to be a fashionista or guru, because I feel like I don't know it all when it comes to fashion, but I can say this is definitely a passion of mine. I just want to give you ladies my perception on plus size fashion. I am an aspiring plus size model I have been modeling for about a year and some change now. I will be linking my portfolio to my blog because I have styled every aspect of my portfolio, from hair to make-up and even all the outfits from head to toe. I want to give you ladies options on styling but on a budget...cause hunni I aint rich either...I just hope you stay tuned to see my STYLE STORIES.....    

No comments:

Post a Comment