Monday, June 24, 2013

Slight Fun In A Little Sun....



Hey Beach Barbs,
I wanted to give a quick overview of my Carpe Diem trip to Wilmington, NC over the weekend. During this trip I was planning on taking more pictures of me styling beachwear but with the indecisive weather it made it kind of difficult. I did enjoy myself to the best of my ability with all the mishaps that might have occurred. I was able to hang out with the two livest teens in the world, they truly kept my spirits up. And also attended a bike party, which turn out to be a blast. Might not be much but here's some highlighted moments I was able to capture.

My 2 Live Crew

Pure Platinum Bike Party
Photo
Photo
Photo

I was able to style an ootn for bike party....
Style Breakdown
Strapless Peplum Top- DEB
White Skirt- Thrifted from my mother's closet
Skinny Belt- Old Navy
Arm Candy- Rainbow & Dots
Earrings- CitiTrends

This was a little razzle dazzle, so please stay tuned for more STYLE STORIES!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment