Sunday, March 8, 2015

The Reality Show

Hey Dolls,

So around mid-February, I had gotten wind that Jazmine Sullivan-- the amazing, talented, R&B artist-- was coming to NC. I've always been into her music, and her new album Reality Show, has been on repeat since I got it. Since I haven't been to an actual concert in ages, this was my perfect excuse for a weekend getaway. Also during my getaway, I had a chance to eat some amazing food from Pisces Sushi Bar & Lounge and Mert's Heart & Soul. And I also hit the streets checking out the local nightlife by going to Club Label. Here's the STYLE STORY of my weekend getaway.

CONCERT CHIC

 Jacket ~ Burlington Coat Factory
Top ~ Lane Bryant
Pants ~ Old Navy
Handbag ~ It's Fashion Metro
Flats ~ Old Navy

LABEL BEAUTY

Top ~ Cato Fashions
Skirt ~ Target
Pumps ~ Cato Fashions
Clutch ~ It's Fashion


GETAWAY DINING


Pisces Sushi Bar & Lounge

Mert's Heart & Soul

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my getaway looks. If you would like the details for how I curled and styled these synthetic hair pieces COMMENT BELOW. Please don't forget to JOIN & SHARE!!!!

"Life if your RUNWAY, so make each STYLE STORY count."
Katiyah Jo'Nel

No comments:

Post a Comment