Thursday, July 11, 2013

Throwback Thursday!!!!!

Hey divas,
I decided to to my version, as we all know 'Throwback Thursday' that's on Instagram. Sometimes all those baby pictures and ratchet pictures of people with all your cousin seriously gets on my nerves...lls But let me not rant about what I don't like on these social networks. So, I decided to embrace this day and give my style story on one of my ootd from my past. Hope you enjoy and tuned to for next STYLE STORY....

Style Breakdown
Black Turtleneck- Target
Grey Lightweight Vest- Target
Colorful ROCAWEAR Leggings- Citi Trends
Black Boots- Rainbow

  Black Turban- Local Beauty Supply Store
Black Jeweled Necklace- Rainbow
Silver Bangle- Dots
Black Diamond Chained Handbag- Accessorize

Oversized Glasses- Retro City Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment