Friday, January 3, 2014

Virtual Style Story: Royals!!!!

Hey Dolls,
I know it's been a long since I've done a virtual styling look. So since I'm on this "New Year, New Me" kick, I wanted to keep this positivity rolling in the right direction. Today I've been playing around with Polyvore and I love it. This site is basically a virtual showroom where you can create looks for fashion or home decor. I created this look to focus on this rich teal colored sequins dress. Accenting this look with gold, black, and rabbits fur; Hunni, you just have been brought up to the next level...lls.
STYLE BREAKDOWN
Royals

Rabbit Fur Jacket- Yves Salomon
Sequin Teal Dress-Badgley Mischka
Dark Wood Drop Earring-Lucifer Vir Honestus
Small V Ring-Janis Savitt
Gallington Clutch- ALDO
Junoz Platform Sandal- Madden Girl (left)
Fey Peep-Toe Sandal- Jimmi Choo (right)



Ok, so I know this look is not that affordable but who said we couldn't play dress up and imagine. I love dressing up whether it be virtually or physically; fashion is my key. Thank you for reading; I hope you enjoyed this look, and don't forget to JOIN this page & SHARE this post..

Stay tuned for more STYLE STORIES!!!!
XOXO
Katiyah Jo'Nel

No comments:

Post a Comment