Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Hey Dolls,
I hope everyone had a wonderful, safe and festive New Year's Eve. I had a blast last night partying with my best friends at the club. I wanted to show you ladies what I wore and also my makeup look from last night...Enjoy

STYLE BREAKDOWN
Silver Bodycon Dress- Forever 21
T-Straped Wedgies "Pink Lemonade"- Shoe Trend

MAKE-UP BREAKDOWN
EYES: Nicka K Eye Shadow Palette "Eclipse"-Shimmery Silver
                                              Matte Black
     E.LF Eye Shadow Palette "Bright"-Shimmery Silver
                                                     Matte Purple
Nicka K Auto Eye Liner-Turquoise
E.L.F Eye Shadow Palette "Addition 2"- Matte Turquoise
FACE: Ruby Kisses Liquid Foundation-Cognac
L.A. Girl Pro Concealer- Espresso
                                   Toffee
Posner Finishing Powder-Tender Tan
Black Radiance- Chocolate
                     Ebony
E.L.F Shimmer Powder
E.L.F Blush- Pink Passion
LIPS: Nicka K Auto Lip Liner- Dark Orchard
Maybelline Lipstick- Lavender Voltage

Thank you ladies so much for bearing with me thru 2013. Thank you also for reading and don't forget to JOIN this page & SHARE this post. I hope each and every one of you have a prosperous 2014...

Stay tuned for more STYLE STORIES
XOXO
Katiyah Jo'Nel

     

No comments:

Post a Comment