Sunday, November 10, 2013

Falling for Fall...

Hey Dolls,
I know already know what you guys are thinking. I've been on another hideous, but honestly speaking I'm back in school and I've just be really focused on that. I try to find time to get dolled up and hit the streets between homework and classes. I also love the colder months, and we all know I love fashion so to me its perfect timing. I do have a couple of "Outfits of the Night" that I have to do a style story for so I'm going to start with the most recent. This past weekend I went out an grab a couple of drinks and I wanted to be comfortable and also chic and classy.

STYLE BREAKDOWN
Black Button Down Blouse- Old Navy
Dark Denim Jeans- Dots
Cheetah Printed Booties- Shoe Trend
Black Quilted Fold Over Purse- ALDO



Thank you for reading please take the time to COMMENT & JOIN THIS PAGE, and don't forget to stay tuned for more STYLE STORIES!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment