Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Chic in the City

Hey Beauties,
I want to take my blog to the next level and do some physical styling for you. Last week I took a trip to It's Fashion, if your unfamiliar with this franchise it a women's apparel store very similar to Rainbow. While browsing through the racks I came across this printed shift dress. The pattern and vibrant colors caught my eye by first glance and then my heart indulged. I figured this would be a great piece to express my style perspective. Pairing the shift dress with black accessories allowed this dress to truly shine.

Dress: It's Fashion

Purse: ALDO

Pumps: Shoe Show

Necklace: It's Fashion Metro


Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy this look. COMMENT BELOW and tell me what virtual styling looks you want to see next. Please don't forget to JOIN & SHARE!!!!!

"Life is your RUNWAY, so make each STYLE STORY count."
Katiyah Jo'Nel

No comments:

Post a Comment