Wednesday, July 30, 2014

#OOTD: Cookout Attire

Hey Beauties,
Today I have a cute Outfit of the Day for you. This past weekend I went a cookout and piece together a  simple outfit that I felt was cookout ready. When you go to a cookout you want to be super comfortable but still look cute. With this look I'm rocking I definitely achieved that. I also know some cookouts are located in grassy areas so if you happen to wear shorts, such as I did then don't forget your bug repellent...Enjoy!!!!

STYLE BREAKDOWN


Cardigan- Target
Sequin Tank- Old Navy
Denim Shorts- Thirfted
Sandals- Target


#FOTD
Gold Smokey Lid w. Accent Pink (Inner Tearduct)
B&BW Napa Autumn Blackberry Lipgloss
(Favorite Scent)


Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed this cute but simple #OOTD. Please don't forget to JOIN my blog & SHARE this post.

Stay tuned for more STYLE STORIES!!!!

XOXO
Katiyah Jo'Nel

No comments:

Post a Comment